The Future of OxfordVirtual Event | 25.02.2021 | 10.00
Oxford has a young, multicultural community and an enviable reputation as one of the world’s leading science and tech hubs. However, as with any great city, it is not without its challenges.
With an urgent requirement for more space, land and talent, topped with an unwelcoming price tag – Oxford businesses and residents are feeling the pinch.
Register now to join EG’s next virtual event as editor Samantha McClary finds out what’s in store for the future of Oxford. Speakers Include:
- Caroline Green, chief executive, Oxford City Council
- Bev Hindle, executive director, Oxford to Cambridge Arc Leadership Group
- Nicola Horner, head of residential development sales, Oxford Summertown, Savills
- Jennifer Ross, consultant, VeloCity
- Charles Rowton-Lee, head of commercial agency, Oxford Botley, Savills
- Anna Strongman, chief executive, Oxford University Development